If you are dealing with life struggles and need a Christian friend to listen, care, and be there for you, please consider asking for help by filling out the confidential form below to contact Pastor, or call the church office at +1 (630) 262 0596.
If you know someone in our church who is going through a crisis or difficult time in his or her life and might benefit from some care, you can help by:
- Listening to, caring for, and praying with your friend.
- Asking your friend for permission to share his or her name with Pastor.
- Reminding your friend that all information given to the Pastor will remain confidential.
- Once permission is given, notify Pastor as soon as possible.
- Continue praying for your friend.
“… as you have done it to one of the least of these…” (Matthew 25)
The focus of the Rejoice ministry in pastoral care begins with the recognition of human need, and as addressed by God’s love in Jesus Christ.
Pastoral care is an outreach ministry to the ill, the imprisoned, the elderly, the troubled, the conflicted, and the afflicted.